Press Release: Private Label Product Line for Dogs and Cats
September 4, 2012
Found Animals Unveils Private Label Product Line for Dogs and Cats
Available Only at Lakewood Adopt & Shop. 100 Percent of Proceeds Help Homeless Animals
Los Angeles, Calif.– Sept. 4, 2012 – Found Animals Foundation, the Los Angeles-based animal welfare organization, has launched its first-ever private label product line, now available at the Lakewood Adopt & Shop location. This new line features hand-selected, veterinarian-approved pet supplies – with 100 percent of the proceeds going toward helping pets everywhere.
Completely revamping its basic pet supplies line, Found Animals Foundation has added high-end, specialized products manufactured by Solgeva – the nation’s leader in the development of veterinary products – to its Adopt & Shop location. The private label line, currently available exclusively at the Lakewood Adopt & Shop, includes goods made from safe and veterinarian-recommended ingredients that exceed the Found Animals’ standards and appeal to both cats and dogs.
The line includes:
● Pet Patch Wound Cleaner– An antimicrobial cleaning flush used to disinfect wounds and treat topical infections. This formula is effective against bacteria, yeast, and viruses.
● Soothe-n-Clean Ear Cleaner – An ear cleansing solution with aloe vera that cleans, deodorizes, and helps prevent bacterial and fungal ear infections in cats and dogs.
● Soothing Suds Aloe & Oatmeal Shampoo – A shampoo containing soap-free mild surfactants and creams to restore natural moisture to the skin. Can be used to provide relief from itchy, scaly and sensitive skin.
● Pet Power Mini Chews – A liver-flavored soft chew that helps support healthy joint function and alleviates discomfort associated with daily exercise and activity.
● Calming Cuddle Chews – A roast-beef flavored soft chew recommended for dogs exposed to increased environmental stressors. Used to help calm and sooth canines.
“Whether looking for a pet to adopt or best-in-class pet supplies to care for your pet, the Lakewood Adopt & Shop has something for all animal lovers,” said Aimee Gilbreath, Executive Director of Found Animals. “We not only are offering owners leading products for pets with our new private label line, but we are also giving them a chance to help save other animals. For each purchase, 100 percent of that money goes toward helping other animals. It’s as simple as that.”
Adopt & Shop, which recently celebrated its 1000th adoption, features animals from local shelters that are available for adoption along with basic pet supplies and specialty items. Adopt & Shop is different from other animal shelters because it more closely resembles a high-end pet store than a shelter. The goal with Adopt & Shop is to change the public’s perception of pet adoption. Adopt & Shop provides immediate needs for a new pet including food, collars and leashes, ID tags, bowls, litter boxes and kitty litter. The new private label line will allow Adopt & Shop to broaden its reach, appealing to first-time and veteran pet owners alike.
The new private label line is available at the Adopt & Shop in Lakewood, located at 353 Lakewood Center Mall.
About Found Animals
Found Animals Foundation is a privately-funded nonprofit organization dedicated to animal welfare issues. Led by business and medical professionals, the Foundation works directly within the animal welfare community to reduce the use of euthanasia in shelters by supporting programs including: pet adoption, spay/neuter services, pet identification, and sterilization research.